Israel group tours With 'Israel in style'
Don’t settle for less
class trips to israel
Israel summer programs for high school students
expressing his deep yearning for Eretz Yisrael.
The First Stage
Planning the Itinerary
Once we have your confirmation for the plans we get down to booking the best plane tickets and then accommodations suited to the budget of your choice.
We will also book air conditioned top quality coach buses to transport the students and accompany them on all their tours and trips.
Where necessary we will book restaurants or catering services for lunch or supper if we won’t be eating at the hotel.
Wherever applicable we will book group bookings for museums, heritage centers and guided tours which cuts waiting time in queues and contributes to the smooth running of the trip.
Accompaniment in real time
How does it work?
An Example of a Day Trip to South Israel
- Trip to the south – Mitzpe Ramon and Masada
- Departure from Jerusalem to Mitzpeh Ramon to the Avdat National Park
- Stop at S’de Boker, to view the Ben-Gurion shack, which served as the residence of the first prime minister of Israel David Ben Gurion between 1953 and 1973.
- The Small Crater and the Snake Trail.
- A magical desert excursion in Nahal Nekarot. Ein Saharonim is a small spring, which is the main source of natural water in the Ramon Crater. Therefore we can meet nearby ibexes, savages (wild donkeys) and different birds. The spring is named after the crescent-shaped spring.
- Mountain camel, walking on foot
- Rimon Crater – A tour of the crater
- The sawmill from the observation post views and photographs the crater in all its splendor, overlooking Ramat Saharonim, the Ardon Valley, the Machmal Valley and the beautiful geological phenomenon – Mount Ardon
- The Tulips Sands
- Meal at the club Ramon Hotel
- Option for viewing stars, telescopes and more
- Departure to audiovisual show at Masada